Monday 1 February 2016

Leopard Lights


I spent an exceptionally long time wandering the store pulling this coat on and off while trying to decide if I liked it or not. One minute I felt a bit too Macklemore-y, the next I felt as though I could be photographed for a British street style blog at any second. 

In the end I gave in, and since that I am so glad I have this coat hanging in my closet. It has become a staple piece to throw on over an all black outfit while going out in the evening. I've also tried introducing it to my daywear repertoire by pairing it with a long burgundy scarf, my super skinny black jeans from BDG and a striped blue and white tee.  

Outfit Details
Coat - Design Lab (The Bay)
Sweater - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Boots - Step Ahead Shoes
Hat - Aldo

Photos by Andrew Mareschal

No comments:

Post a Comment